Curtain Call Leagues and Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are all about Championships and Leagues done on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ! Hope you'll enjoy it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob-in

About abilities Empty
PostSubject: About abilities   About abilities EmptyWed 15 Jul - 23:47

Today I wanted to start with building an optimal team for online battles. So I searched around the internet for ideas.
I found one very good FAQ about TFFCC at GameFAQs that contains almost everything about the game.
I decided to continue using Cosmos as a healer. Paeon Lv 3, Paeon Lv 2, Soul Voice and Harmonious Force.
But I wondered about one thing: In the description of Paeon it says "low strength" or "full strength".  And what does the strength of this song-type ability depend on?

Because I couldn't find an answer I decided to try it out.
So I used a standard Lv 99 team with Cosmos, giving only Cosmos the ability Paeon Lv 1.
Then I played "One-Winged Angel" in Expert Score. At first I did nothing and waited until the HP were (almost) zero. After that I normally continued the stage. The HP bar became normal again after 198/200 triggers.
After that I did the same with a Lv 1 Cosmos. Result: 201/186/189. (I also changed the amount of HP of the team from try to try.)

Interpretation:
The effectiveness of Paeon has nothing to do with level, stats or HP that are needed to be healed. So boosting up Cosmos makes very little sense to me.

Feel free to post your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
gambolice

About abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: About abilities   About abilities EmptyThu 16 Jul - 11:12

Paeon heals by time.
Back to top Go down
Rob-in

About abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: About abilities   About abilities EmptyThu 16 Jul - 19:29

I know. And therefore it's the most reliable way to get out of a critical situation during a battle.
Since I didn't switch the song the number of triggers is almost equal to the passed time.
So there has to be a certain amount (e. g. 10% per minute) for all Paeons. And most likely Lv 2 will be double effective and Lv 3 will be triple effective as Lv 1.
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

About abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: About abilities   About abilities EmptyMon 27 Jul - 21:40

Lance skill is also a very good healing skill, i find it more effective than paeon.

There's also skills that reduced damage (can't remember the name) a lot
Back to top Go down
http://tffcc.wowjdr.com
Sponsored content

About abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: About abilities   About abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

About abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curtain Call Leagues and Championships :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: