Curtain Call Leagues and Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are all about Championships and Leagues done on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ! Hope you'll enjoy it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}

Go down 
+3
LeShad
Rob-in
Dazer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jul - 16:38

First topic message reminder :

Hi there everyone!

Today starts the First League of this forum, called the Moogle League!

Difficulty = Basic, Expert, Ultimate

Restrictions = None

July 8 League Hit : FFX - FMS Zanarkand - Expert Mode
July 9 League Hit : FF Type Zero - EMS We Have Come - Basic Mode
July 10 League Hit : FF V - BMS Battle At The Big Bridge - Ultimate Score
July 11 League Hit : FF VII - FMS Cosmo Canyon - Ultimate Score
July 12 League Hit : FF Type Zero - BMS War : Warrior Worth a Thaousand -Expert Score  
July 13 League Hit : FF VI - FMS Terra's Theme - Ultimate Score
July 14 League Hit : FFXII-2 - BMS Heart of Chaos - Ultimate Score
July 15 League Hit : FFX-2 - EMS 1000 Words - Ultimate Score
July 27 League Hit : FF X - FMS Mi'ihen Highroad - Expert score
July 28 League Hit : FF VIII - BMS Don't Be Afraid - Expert score
July 29 League Hit : FMS Matoya's Cave - Basic score
July 30 League Hit : FFVII AC - BMS Divinity II - Ultimate score *Looking for a way to post screens without getting reported...*

Try to concentrate all scores of a day in one topic, we don't want to pollute Miiverse ;-)

Don't know how to post your score? Post your screen score on the miiverse, then transfer the image with the Url link ;-)

I'll Create the ranking as the results comes. By the way, The Songs are chose chosen randomly and difficulty with a dice.

Have Fun, and Beware the Great Fail Curse XD

Ranking

Name_____/\___Ranking___/\___Score___/\___Songs played

Gombolice_______/\________1__________/\________7________/\______8
Willford111______/\________2__________/\________16________/\______8
LeShad_________/\________3__________/\________53________/\______8
VIvivi__________/\________4_________/\________57________/\______8
Rob-in_________/\_________5_________/\________79________/\______8
Dazer__________/\________6__________/\________26________/\______7
Ice_Beam_______/\________7__________/\________4________/\______5

Last edited by Dazer on Thu 30 Jul - 9:08; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tffcc.wowjdr.com

AuthorMessage
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Jul - 23:34

Recorded From here.

Yeah this song is part of the hard ones.

I'll send mine tonight as i got some free time (finally)

Aww Tib, come on... As i said i can't control forum posts plus Miiverse, at least as it is now, maybe when the new Miiverse system this will be easier to do, but for now i prefer focus my small time in here, sorry Tib.

I'll go tell him and thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Jul - 23:50

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 MlWA77y7ehsyRLGMiz

Phwew, i'm okaout timing this time. I've posted the song with no delay ^^
Back to top Go down
LeShad

LeShad

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 0:27

Tied up, huh… I hope I do better on the next one~
Back to top Go down
Wilford111

Wilford111

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 9:28

Can we only get one try, or can we try again as many times as we want?
Back to top Go down
Rob-in

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 12:38

You only have one try per song. And we all would like it if nobody cheats. (But I always restart if someone is coming into my room while i play the song... ^^)
And - if you'd like it - you can do all the 7 (or with today 8 ) songs in the list. Of coursee it will be counted and you'll also appear in the list at the top. Smile
Good luck. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 13:00

Rob-in is such a chief lol! Like he said it's no problem.

BUT, please try to write all your screeshots in only one topic of the Miiverse, so we don't pollute it ;-)
Back to top Go down
Rob-in

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 13:38

Dazer, you're the admin, I'm the chief. xD
No, it could only seem so because I have holidays and therefore much time. I'm only 16 and the youngest here; I leave this to the adults. ^^

But there still isn't a song for today! Smile
Back to top Go down
LeShad

LeShad

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 21:01

Another Ultimate Score? Seriously…

Edit:
Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 MlWA77zJOVYFf7zO6i
Back to top Go down
Wilford111

Wilford111

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 22:33

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 1_Zanarkand%20E_zpshy85uoxt Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 2_We%20Have%20Come%20B_zpsaigojgj8
Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 3_Battle%20at%20the%20Big%20Bridge%20U_zpsu42lkpsw Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 4_Cosmo%20Canyon%20U_zpsaio5q3xa
Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 5_War%20Warrior%20Worth%20a%20Thousand%20E_zps4kbk8i8h Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 6_Terras%20Theme%20U_zpsxtn7b6qw
Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 7_Heart%20of%20Chaos%20U_zpsqmaaheaw Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 8_1000%20Words%20U_zps7vhlos9c
Back to top Go down
Wilford111

Wilford111

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 22:37

LeShad wrote:
Another Ultimate Score? Seriously…

I think we're doing only Ultimate scores from now on... unless you want to change that, in which case you should probably talk to Dazer.
Back to top Go down
LeShad

LeShad

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 22:55

What? Just like that? That's stupid.
Dazer, I may have missed the post but did you ask for our opinions? Maybe you did and I missed it, but I don't see any post in this topic telling you that they agreed with you doing that. So you basically just decided to change the rules for the first league because people were good at playing, all on your own.

This is the forum's first league, and it'll be going on until August 31st. Imagine a new player finding this forum and being interested in trying this out, but seeing that you changed first league (which should be open to players of any level) to only include Ultimate Scores. And it's going to last for more than a month! I think it'd be pretty discouraging.

Of course, for strong players like Wilford111 it might not be a problem, but even I struggle with Ultimate Scores and I like to take it easy by playing easier songs here and there.
I wanted to take part in this league because there would be songs of any difficulty in it. I didn't want to take part in an Ultimate-only league. Why not just open another league for Ultimate Scores only? Name it Ultima League or something. "Moogle league" doesn't sound like something that should only have Ultimate Scores.

I know I'm making all of this sound awfully serious, and I'm sorry if I'm making you feel bad or stupid. I know it's just an amateur league on a video game forum - "It's not EVO" as you said. However I think it's just not cool that you'd change the rules without the people taking part in that league approving the change. You should stick with your own rules.

Last edited by LeShad on Wed 15 Jul - 23:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilford111

Wilford111

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 22:59

In the first post, Dazer himself said "Since the level of players, we'll now set this league Ultimate only"

That's his call, not mine. So, I suggest talking to Dazer about it.

I understand the confusion though.
Back to top Go down
LeShad

LeShad

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 23:14

Oh sorry dude, I was talking to Dazer in that post haha. I should have made it clear that I wasn't targeting you.
Back to top Go down
Wilford111

Wilford111

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 23:19

Oh, sorry hahaha. I just assumed you were talking to me since your comment followed right after mine. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Rob-in

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 23:24

I see a kind of conflict between LeShad and Dazer:

1. Dazer had the idea that we could make this Ultimate-only. Unfortunately he didn't let us discuss about this anywhere and drectly changed it. Of course he is the moderator and the league owner but this is an appreciable change!
  2. LeShad critized that Dazer did this step and said that he still considers this a league that is open for every member.

I think we should wait for Dazer's reaction not to create any anger.

Last edited by Rob-in on Thu 16 Jul - 0:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong choice of words.)
Back to top Go down
LeShad

LeShad

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 0:08

I'm not angry, I just think it was rushed. I know my post sounded rude but I'm just disappointed, heh.
Back to top Go down
Rob-in

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 0:41

You're right. I improved my post. Smile
Back to top Go down
gambolice

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 6:27

I do agree with LeShad - "but even I struggle with Ultimate Scores and I like to take it easy by playing easier songs here and there."

This league may be friendly to the newbies at the start, but it takes into a really huge difficulty spike with Heart of Chaos. It is like dumping a Force Your Way Ultimate on somebody who just started out.

I do not mind Ultimate scores, but shouldn't we play the easier ones instead of HoC, no? (I have mixed feelings about 1000 Words - it is not difficult, but it is a total pain to get perfects in.)
Back to top Go down
gambolice

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 7:20

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 MlWA77zIqggV9xi_sT

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 MlWA77zIygIUJ2d0pB

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 MlWA77zI3-AuCjtKfo

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 MlWA77zI9gIcU2zAuN

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 MlWA77zJB28Qu0tv6O

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 MlWA77zPbPsxOX-Mem

I left out one picture (Big Bridge) in a rush, I'll upload it later.

---------------

Heart Of Chaos on video

Back to top Go down
Wilford111

Wilford111

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 8:00

Wooow Shocked And these are all your first tries since attempting them for the league?
Back to top Go down
gambolice

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 8:04

All first tries for the league except for Heart of Chaos, which took me an hour (60 tries) to do. The intro was annoying.
Back to top Go down
LeShad

LeShad

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 14:12

You're only supposed to get one try per song. Your scores are impressive regardless but if you messed up the intro to Heart of Chaos you should have went with it anyway, that's the rules of the leagues. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob-in

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 14:24

I won't use another browser than Firefox or activate Flash Player, forget it. Very Happy

And I have to agree with LeShad. Gambol, you're very skilled but please play every song only once. Imagine if everyone plays the songs as often as they want. Everyone would have an All Critical, except those who haven't got enough time for this grinding because they are busy. And it would be really boring if everyone does a perfect performance.

I gently ask you to read the Rules of Leagues again carefully. Let us know your opinion after that. AND DON'T GO, PLEASE! We just want to have some fun, but fairness is very important for this.
Back to top Go down
gambolice

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 15:34

Well, everything else was one try so am i allowed to leave them as it is? (I believe Wilford saw my timestamp in all my posts so he can be my witness that it is all in one try.)

I will redo HoC, was intending to create an AC video for it anyway.

I think I missed the part on multiple tries disqualification - I was in lullaby land since I did everything at 2am.

Thanks rob-in and leshad for the reminder. Pictures for Big Bridge and 1000 words and a (redone one try) HoC will be up in 2 hours as I am still in the office.
Back to top Go down
LeShad

LeShad

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 16:07

That's fine man, now you know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}   Moogle League {July 8 - August 31} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moogle League {July 8 - August 31}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next