Curtain Call Leagues and Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are all about Championships and Leagues done on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ! Hope you'll enjoy it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeShad

LeShad

What's up! Empty
PostSubject: What's up!   What's up! EmptyThu 9 Jul - 20:26

Hey I'm Le Shad, or LeShad ingame. I'm 24 years old, and French (I live in the midwest).
I really like rhythm games and music in general, so seeing a rhythm game for Final Fantasy music was super exciting. I've sank around 250 hours into the game so far and I'm still not getting bored of it.

I'm using ScoreHero to keep track of my scores. It's a pretty handy website and I feel like you guys could be interested. I'd post a link to my own scores, but it seems new users on this website are forbidden from posting links for 7 days. Oh well!

I'm a bit of a completionist on games I really like, so my goal on TFFCC is to get All Critical on every Basic and Expert song (except the DLC), as well as getting a Perfect Chain (and full Critical Chart) on every Ultimate song. EMS are really damn hard though, and they're my last roadblock to getting All Critical on every Expert song. Only eight more songs, but they're so hard… I'm also trying to get every trophy (I've got 77 out of 96 so far…!!). Quest Medleys were fun when I first started playing the game, but they feel like a chore now.

In versus mode, I favour playing on Expert or Ultimate mode, with EX bursts because they're unfair and fun! Besides, getting hit by Judgment yet only getting Criticals is super satisfying. I do understand why people sometimes dislike EX bursts though so I'm also fine playing with these turned off.

My favourite FF games are 5, 6, 8, 9 and Crystal Chronicles. As I mentioned before, I'm a big fan of rhythm game (though I'm not necessarily great at them), so some of my favourite games include Elite Beat Agents and Rhythm Heaven. Apart from that, I love fighting games too, and there are a handful of other games out there I'd call my favourites.

Play on!
Back to top Go down
Rob-in

What's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up!   What's up! EmptyThu 9 Jul - 21:16

Welcome, Le Shad!
Wow. That was a long text...
I think you fit perfectly to our 4-person-community. ^^ (But I'm sure it'll get more)
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

What's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up!   What's up! EmptyFri 10 Jul - 1:58

Hi LeShad!

Welcome to this website ;-)

Didn't about "ScoreHero", coud be interesting. I also didn't you couldn't post links for 7 days, i'll arrange that ;-)

Nearly the same goal here : All Critical on Every song and every difficulty (DLC includes)....

...But complete opposite at online battle, i juste hate the randomness of EX Burst XD

Have fun playing with us!
Back to top Go down
http://tffcc.wowjdr.com
Sponsored content

What's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up!   What's up! Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curtain Call Leagues and Championships :: Presentation-
Jump to: