Curtain Call Leagues and Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are all about Championships and Leagues done on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ! Hope you'll enjoy it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many DLC songs do you have?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeShad

LeShad

How many DLC songs do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How many DLC songs do you have?   How many DLC songs do you have? EmptySat 25 Jul - 14:20

I'm curious.
I have almost all of them except Nascent Requiem, Battle in the Forgotten City, We Have Come (BMS) and Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vivivi

Vivivi

PostSubject: Re: How many DLC songs do you have?   How many DLC songs do you have? EmptySat 25 Jul - 16:56

I don't have any Mad. I don't like the idea of those DLC and there's already so many tracks within the game.  Very Happy
But I have to say that some songs make me hesitate, especially those from other games like Nier (best OST <3), Xenogears, Bravely Default or Chrono Trigger.
I'd like to try We Have Come also pig.
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: How many DLC songs do you have?   How many DLC songs do you have? EmptyMon 27 Jul - 21:43

I don't have my game right here but i'd say a hundred....well... all of them^^

But i agree with Vivivi, it's not cool from them to make this game so expensive in the end (DLC inculded)
Back to top Go down
http://tffcc.wowjdr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many DLC songs do you have?   How many DLC songs do you have? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many DLC songs do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curtain Call Leagues and Championships :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: