Curtain Call Leagues and Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are all about Championships and Leagues done on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ! Hope you'll enjoy it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, heroes of the Light !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teo1530

Teo1530

Hi, heroes of the Light ! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, heroes of the Light !   Hi, heroes of the Light ! EmptySun 5 Jul - 15:50

Hi everyone !

My Nintendo Network is Teo1530 (Tib) and ingame I'm Tibaut.
I'm 26 years old (27 in august), and I live near Lyon, France.

I play videogames since... Long time ago ^^ . I started on Megadrive and GameBoy, and now I play on Wii U, 3DS, GameCube and Ps2. Maybe Ps4 later...

My fav videogames are Final Fantasy (VIII on the top, and I like IV, VI, VII, IX and X too), and Metroid (2D and Prime Trilogy, I love them all).

In TFFCC, I like to play on Ultimate (Ex or not), sometimes expert... But not basic ! It's so boring !!
My top is : VIII musics ^^ , Fight on, Decisive Battle, The glittering city of Yusnaan, JENOVAH, Zanarkand, Mystic Quest battle 1, and all Crystal Chronicles musics.

One more thing ? Hum... I want The Last Story ost in TFFCC xD, but yes I know, it isn't a Square Enix game  Crying or Very sad ... (a Hironobu Sakaguchi Wii game with Nobuo Uematsu musics).
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

Hi, heroes of the Light ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, heroes of the Light !   Hi, heroes of the Light ! EmptyMon 6 Jul - 7:28

Hi Tibaut!

hope you'll have fun playing with us!
Back to top Go down
http://tffcc.wowjdr.com

Hi, heroes of the Light !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curtain Call Leagues and Championships :: Presentation-
Jump to: