Curtain Call Leagues and Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are all about Championships and Leagues done on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ! Hope you'll enjoy it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of Championships

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

Rules of Championships Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Championships   Rules of Championships EmptyMon 6 Jul - 8:23

Hi There !

I'll explain here the rules of the Championships :

• Online Battles POWWA

Same as what we all do, but with ranking in the end lol.

To be more precise, it will be a "First to Five" to be declared winner.

• You choose your own song, but...

You choose your song but you must choose the song your opponent chose next.

Example : I choose "Don't be Afraid", my opponent choose "Decisive Battle". I won the song choice, but i lost my fight. Next song i have to choose is "Decisive Battle" because my opponent wanted this one.

This way you don't have to play five times in a row your opponent's songs, once every player played his/her song and the one of his opponent you can choose a new one with the same rule.

• Depending of the number of players, some people will play less songs than other.

Everyone remember Blitz Championships on FF-X? Same thing here, i'm sure sometimes players won't be like 8 or 16, so we'll do some arrangements like the Besaid Aurochs that did just One match to be on the Final ^^

• Any idea? Feel free to Suggest Here !
Back to top Go down
http://tffcc.wowjdr.com
Rob-in

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Championships   Rules of Championships EmptyMon 6 Jul - 20:54

Your examples are well done!

Maybe you could explain Blitz Championships to everyone here so that people like me (who haven't played any FF games yet) understand the championship system and don't have to do a research on the internet.

Anyway I find it better if the first round is only "first to 3" and the number of necessary wins ascends up to the final.

Should we make screenshots after every song then (for the case that connections interrupt)?
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Championships   Rules of Championships EmptyTue 7 Jul - 0:39

Example : 6 players

1 vs 2 ---> 1 wins
3 vs 4 ---> 3 wins
5 vs 6 ---> 6 wins

1 vs 3 ----> 1 wins

1 vs 6 on final

Sometimes we won't be able to fit the same number of match for everyone.

The Rising First to X is a pretty good idea, by example from 3 to 10.

I don't think you can take screenshots between Online Battles. but we may are not all adults, we are still all mature so we won't try to say such things as "he lie! i beat him!" or "oopsie i forgot the song you chose but hey a win's a win".

All the idea of this forum comes from the honesty of player and their willing of bettering their experience of the game through small community challenges ;-)
Back to top Go down
Rob-in

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Championships   Rules of Championships EmptyTue 7 Jul - 21:27

Agreed, another time! Smile
So I assume that if communications suddenly stop, all songs up to there count and the conection must be established again (or the rest of the battle will be delayed).
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Championships   Rules of Championships EmptyTue 7 Jul - 23:37

It depends if the player who got issue can reconnect now or later, that's why a forum is more efficient than the miiverse too
Back to top Go down
Wilford111

Wilford111

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Championships   Rules of Championships EmptyWed 15 Jul - 9:31

How does this work? Are there certain times we need to schedule for matches?
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Championships   Rules of Championships EmptyWed 15 Jul - 13:03

It's no EVO so there's no schedule, but yeah if nobody see player B for his match again player A, we could say it's forfeit.

I dodn't already think a lot about this ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Championships   Rules of Championships Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of Championships
Page 1 of 1