Curtain Call Leagues and Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are all about Championships and Leagues done on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ! Hope you'll enjoy it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of this forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

Rules of this forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of this forum   Rules of this forum EmptyFri 3 Jul - 9:56

Rules will be added as the forum grows, i can't think of anything Laughing *

Here are some rules in order to maintain order :

• Language is English : TFFCC is game with an international comunity so if we want to understand each other we need only one language. English is the easiest and universal.

"-Hey Dazer i can't speak English because mine is too bad!"

Dazer : Don't worry! We're all in the same boat, i'm French but it try hard to make it understandable. I
don't speak perfect English neither. If you got problems with English we will be here to
                   ask you what you wanted to mean, and i'll create a topic for translation if needed Wink

• Bad terms or any of this type is prohibited !  We are all here to have fun, not insult us. Beside, there may also be some Young or very Young player among us!

• Before Posting, tell us who you are. I don't ask you real name but things like Ingame Pseudo, your country, and the rest is up to you, like your favorite FF, the song you hate to play une Duel, things like that

• Please edit your Proficard Message, since it's a new website, nobody know it. The more people who see the webpage name the more we could be. "tffcc.wowjdr.com" fits perfectly though ^^

Rules wiil be added, feel free to suggest here. i'll delete your message once added in rule with a thanks to you.

Last edited by Dazer on Thu 9 Jul - 12:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tffcc.wowjdr.com
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: Rules of this forum   Rules of this forum EmptySat 4 Jul - 6:52

By The way, if an English user comes here, please tell me if anything is wrong;

I'm a poor french guy who don't speak english very well so feel free to send me a message who the best translation (without complicated words, everybody must understand)
Back to top Go down
gambolice

PostSubject: Re: Rules of this forum   Rules of this forum EmptyThu 16 Jul - 15:44

I can understand your English. Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Dazer
Admin
Dazer

PostSubject: Re: Rules of this forum   Rules of this forum EmptyMon 27 Jul - 22:33

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of this forum   Rules of this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of this forum
Page 1 of 1